Parking on Seattle's Waterfront
2 Hours FREE Garage Parking
The Seattle Historic Waterfront Association is pleased to offer two hours of FREE parking in the Pike Place Market Parking Garage. This large, 5-story parking garage is centrally located next to the Pike Place Market and across from the Seattle Aquarium on Pier 59. You must visit a participating business to receive a voucher for the payment machine located in parking garage. Full details of 2 Hours FREE Parking
Free Street Parking
Yes, there is such a thing as free parking in Seattle. Seattle street parking is free on Sundays and on federal holidays (subject to time limits).
Street Parking starting at $1.50 per hour
The price of street parking depends on location and time of day. There are different parking zones and time windows that determine the hourly rate charged at street parking pay stations. Waterfront rates can be as low as $1.50 per hour and go up to a maximum of $3.50 per hour. See City of Seattle street parking rates | See City of Seattle street parking map and rates
Evening Extended Street Parking
If you park on the street after 5PM, then you can pay for 3 hours (until 8PM) and remain parked an additional two hours (until 10PM).
Parking Garages & Lots
There are many private parking garages and surface parking lots around Seattle’s waterfront. Parking fees range from $3.00 per hour up to $12.00 per hour and more. DSA provides a helpful map of parking garages nearby with the corresponding hourly rates. It’s worth checking out to find the best deals and most convenient locations. DSA Seattle Parking Garage Map with Hourly Rates
Other Parking Deals
– Anthony’s Pier 66 & Fish Bar: Diners at Anthony’s may ask to have their parking validated in garage across the street or use free parking provided next door. Check Anthony’s website for details.
– Elliott’s Oyster House: Elliott’s offers valet parking for its guests. Check Elliott’s website for details.
– Pioneer Square: Free parking is available in select lots during First Thursday Art Walk. Check Pioneer Square’s website for details.
– Edgewater Hotel: Enjoy valet parking on Pier 67 when you stay at the Edgewater or dine at Six Seven restaurant. Check Edgewater’s website for details.
– Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel: Enjoy valet parking on the waterfront when you stay at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront. Check Marriott’s website for details.
– World Trade Center Seattle: Enjoy special parking privileges on the waterfront when you join the World Trade Center Seattle. Check World Trade Center website for membership information.
– Clipper Navigation: Special rate of $10 per day for garage parking is available with voucher for those who sail with Clipper Navigation. Check Clipper Navigation’s website for details.
Seattle Waterfront Parking FAQs
Find the least expensive parking garage by visiting DSA’s Downtown Parking map here.
Find the closest and most convenient parking garage by visiting DSA’s Downtown Parking map here.
Vouchers are available at participating waterfront businesses. Full details here
SDOT used to provide a service called ePark, which tracked availability in select parking garages. The program was discontinued in July 2020.
Arrive by Boat - Moorage on the Waterfront
Park your boat; take in the sights. Located in the heart of the city, Port of Seattle’s Bell Harbor Marina offers moorage for visitors arriving by boat or yacht.
Seattle Waterfront Hours
Restaurants, lounges, hotels, shops, and attractions are open daily, starting with Starbucks at 7:00 AM. The Great Wheel is open until 9:00 PM daily during winter season.