Get offsite with your team on Seattle's waterfront!
10 Great Activities for Groups and Corporate Teams
Roll your mouse over the images below to learn more or scroll down to the text version of this list.
Salish Sea Tours
Offsite Conference & Meetings
Seattle Great Wheel
Wings Over Washington
Seattle's Tall Ship
Corporate offsite meeting and team-building opportunities along Seattle’s waterfront.
- Go Sailing on a Racing Yacht with Sailing Seattle on Pier 56. Take your team sailing with Sailing Seattle. Their two 70-foot ocean racing yachts can accommodate groups and team for team-building and offsite meetings. Nothing brings people together like the beauty of Elliott Bay. Book early – these vessels fill up fast during high season. Sailing Seattle website
- Go through the Ballard Locks with Argosy Cruises on Pier 55. Argosy vessels are available for large groups, including corporate teams and departments. Facilitate socializing and relationship-building between team members in a casual, safe, and stunning setting. Argosy Cruises have been uniting people on the water for more than 60 years! Argosy Cruises website
- Get it on Film at the Original Selfie Museum. The Selfie Museum just above Seattle’s waterfront is a fun way to stir the creative juices of your team and to strengthen the bonds of its members. Contact Selfie Museum about renting out the whole space for your group. Selfie Museum website
- Discover the Story behind Copperworks Distilling Co. with a Tour and Tasting. Copperworks Distilling Company is one of the nation’s top boutique spirit makers. Tours and tasting for corporate teams and business visitors are available. Copperworks Distilling website
- Cruise around Elliott Bay with Salish Sea Tours on Pier 57. Salish Sea Tours runs two custom-made vessels from Pier 57 (Miner’s Landing). Orca 1 and Orca 2 provide one-of-a-kind stadium seating and the perfect setting to bring your team or department together. Group bookings aboard the Orca vessels can be combined with group reservations on the Great Wheel and/or Wings Over Washington. All are part of Miner’s Landing. Salish Sea Tours website
- Soar Like Eagles Over Washington on Pier 57. Looking for something new and different to show your team? Wings Over Washington is one of the most modern and breathtaking experiential movie rides on the west coast. For newcomers to the area, Wings Over Washington is an unforgetable introduction to their new Pacific NW home. Call ahead to reserve for groups and corporate teams. Wings Over Washington is on Pier 57 (Miner’s Landing), so this experience can be combined with Seattle Great Wheel and Salish Sea Tours. In fact, it’s even possible to rent out the entire pier for large corporate gatherings. Wings Over Washington website
- Get High above Seattle with the Great Wheel on Pier 57. Challenge your team! The Seattle Great Wheel towers 200 feet above Elliott Bay. Team members who are not afraid of heights can help those who may feel a bit anxious. After it’s all said and done, everyone will have found the experience exhilirating and rewarding. Seattle Great Wheel website
- Volunteer as a Team for the Seattle Aquarium. Volunteer as team for the Seattle Aquarium – it’s a great way to build bonds and trust between your team members. Seattle Aquarium website
- See Seattle from a Real Tall Ship out of Bell Harbor Marina. Need an offsite location to build, incentivize, or reward your department? Look no further than Seattle’s Tall Ship where everyone can get involved in hoisting the sails. No sailing experience required. Bar and catering packages available to bring your people together for an experience they will never forget. Seattle’s Tall Ship website
- Whale Watching with FRS Clipper from Pier 69. Few things unite people more than incredible wildlife experiences and boat rides. FRS Clipper offers both in one shot. See whales as a group – sightings are guaranteed. FRS Clipper website
- Sailing Lessons – Ultimate Team Building at Bell Harbor Marina. A team who learns to sail together stays and works together. Offer your team sailing lessons and see the results in the office. Puget Sound Sailing Institute website
- Self-Guided Team Walk along the Waterfront. Getting your team or department together does not need to be costly or complicated. It can be as simple as organizing a walk to see the waterfront from a historical perspective. A walk gets the blood flowing, stimulates creativity, and facilitates relationships. Click for Seattle waterfront history tour walking map
- Waterfront Dining for Groups, Teams, Companies, and Departments. Sharing a meal is the classic way to bring people closer together. Higher productivity and stronger cohesion could be as simple as breaking bread together. Being near the water makes it extra special. Seattle’s waterfront offers many options for group dining. Click to learn more
- Bring your Team Together for an Offsite Meeting or Conference on Seattle’s Waterfront. Bring your people together on the new waterfront! Sometimes a change of scenery is enough to make a statement for your team that your message is important, to stir the creative juices, or to encourate learning. Seattle’s waterfront offers many options for offsite company and department meetings. There are many options along the waterfront for meeting an conference spaces to accommodate from 5 to 500+ people. Click to learn more